Wednesday, November 25, 2009

No Homo

I watched The Ugly Truth this weekend and I think that movie would be good for film reviews next semester. It's based on what "men really want". It starts off saying all men want a nice tight ass and want their woman to look good. The whole movie is based on how to get a man and all the things a woman mist do to get one. It's really sad it just reinforces how women are expected to look and act a certain way. My boyfriend and his roomates were watching a video on "no homo" how men if tey say something that could be pereived as gay they say "no homo" which my boyfriend and his friends were laughing at how these guys were trying to act all masculine by saying that. I was happy they were above the men in the video. I posted it here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBkYdUgl3-M

WATCH it!!

No comments: