Sunday, September 3, 2017


"Boys don't Cry"



I found this video on YouTube and think about what we are learned this week about little boys are not allowed to cry.  Around the age of  5 years old, boys are told by their parents or caregivers that "boys do not cry". Usually, around that age if a boy decides to play with a doll, he can get punished.  After I watch the video that we had for module 1, "The Mas You Live In", I definitely thankful to my grandparents to guide me with my son.  They told me that it was not a good idea to limit my son while he was little to show his feelings.  That made my son a great guy now that he is 22 years old he is caring, loving and awesome young adult that is not afraid to show his feelings toward others.

We have to educate ourselves and others to build a better community around us and to teach our sons, nephews, male cousins and men around us that there is nothing wrong about crying when they feel like it or when they want to.

Thank you so much for watching and reading my post.

No comments: