- Why is it so hard for men, to truly give a woman a compliment?
- When is it considered disrespectful?
- Is it the same way with women?
- Why does it matter what women wear?
- Can what women wear provoke others to stare, whistle, and etc.
- Why do we generalize things?
- What is natural when it comes to attraction? Women's behavior? Men's behavior?
- How would men react if the tables were turned?
- When a women stands up for herself is that enough protection?
- Is there any more she can do herself?
- Do you think other women encourage men's behavior towards women?
Sunday, March 30, 2014
Rising Question While Watching War Zone Film
For this week's class assignments, videos and readings War Zone was a film we needed to watch. While watching the film some questions came to mind and I wanted to share it with you guys.