Monday, November 20, 2017

Feminist Baby

Click Here To Link To Article

When recently looking into smashing the patriarchy and learning more about patriarchy, in general, I came across an article about "Feminist Baby" and the artist who designed her, Loryn Brantz. I was so amused by these comics that I felt a deep need to share them with someone, and I thought that it was a perfect thing to blog about. In the article, Loryn talks about how she was looking for a baby shower gift for a friend when she thought of the idea of Feminist Baby. She wanted to be able to give her friends children, and even her own children a way of exposing them to feminism early and introducing the idea that feminism isn't a bad thing and that the patriarchy doesn't have to be the law of the land. I loved the few comics in this article so much that I think I might buy the book. The article is definitely worth the read though.

No comments: