Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Ads Marketed to Men

One of the funny things that I found interesting about this ad is that it is an advertisement for Axe. looking at the picture this probably wouldn't be obvious to some because it wasn't for me. As I looked closer I noticed that the Axe was on the counter. The fact that all you can see is the man surrounded by three beautiful women just shows that this is more than just advertising for the product but the selling of a potential life-style that advertisers know will draw the attention of men looking through a magazine or looking through the internet. This ad I found while looking at advertisements targeted towards men. This further feeds into the stereotype that all men want or should want is sex and not just sex but sex with multiple women.

No comments: