Tuesday, November 13, 2018


This post really got to me. I have not met a man that apologizes and agrees to change their ways, yet this post claims if a woman does it she a man. I think this post is a joke, but some people may take it literally. I personally am bother because I am not a man. I blended for men so that they can be comfortable. When I was cheated on or disrespected by a man I never the number of times I’ve been apologized to was twice, and on of them was a transman. Their first instinct was to protect their own emotions by running from their problems. They might apologize but it seems to be months after rather than right away. They start with denial and I start with pain. As the months go by I have become frustrated from the lack of closure and end up in a similar situation as the last. Eventually, as an attempt for closure, I ask for an apology that never feels authentic because I had to beg for it. I think men and women need to stop focus of what’s expected of them, or expectations to confine to gender roles. For example, I hold doors open for men and they run and try to get it after they see me doing it. It’s not about who’s supposed to do what, its just a nice gesture.
I think if you have someone that is willing to compromise and work with you who cares if they are manly, a man, or a woman, they are a person and a caring one.



No comments: