Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Out of this World


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekNucCcAarw
With the recent movie that came out highlighting this individuals life, I think Freddie Mercury is one of the strongest individuals who stood up against the typical ideas of masculinity.
Mercury didn’t care about anyone’s perception of him. He was a free flowing superstar who expressed himself in whatever way he wanted to. I can only wish that I had half the confidence he did to wear such fabulous outfits. Rami Malek played an amazing Mercury and I feel like he is also very flowy in the way he composes himself. I wonder if people associate his flamboyancy with the idea that he is gay much like I assume people did with Mercury.
Regardless, these two men are amazing and created some fantastic pieces of art.

No comments: